Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nice to meet you

Hi, my name is Kiddo. I live in Southeast Texas with my people, Evan and Rachel. They take such good care of me. I was born in the woods of The Big Thicket to an appropriately named feral cat named Cyclops. She was great while I knew her, but Rachel and Evan knew they could give me the life I deserve. I never have to hunt for food or bury my poo. I spend most of my days observing the goings-on of our apartment. When I am bored with ogling the ones I live with, I am a voyeur to the happenings on the street. I love sitting in the window. I decided to start this blog so that I could tell the world about my life and about my people. I never have anyone to talk to, so I tend to keep my feelings bottled up. But nevermore! I look forward to findng an audience with you a few times a week and getting things off of my furry chest!

1 comment:

Parker said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! You are a very good looking kitty Kiddo!
Smooches!

ICHCB

Visitor Map