Friday, November 7, 2008

Formerly Feral Friday

So, I skipped posting yesterday...was feeling a little lazy..hehe...surprise! I'm lazy! I can't help it, though. My Rachel and Evan take such good car of me I hardly have to do a thing for myself. They've made it even easier for me lately. Putting extra water bowls around the apartment. Now I don't have to walk down the hall to get water..I can have it right in the kitchen...or the bedroom! :) Yay! I am so spoiled. Rachel told me if I'm really good, I can have some tuna later! I'll let y'all know how that turns out....








2 comments:

Mickey said...

hey Kiddo!!! Sounds like you have your folks wrapped around your paw!!!!! Pawsome!!!! :)
It's good to have the slaves well trained ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Island Cats said...

Tuna sounds good! We like tuna!

ICHCB

Visitor Map