Friday, November 21, 2008

(secret) Jib-Jab Friday

So Rachel and Evan have been gone all day at work and I have been left to my own devices. Needless to say, I spent the majority of the day napping, with little spurts of surfing the Internet here and there. I went to www.jibjab.com and made an AWESOME video of Rachel, Evan and myself as elves doing a Christmas dance. Unfortunately... I showed Evan and Rachel, and they made me swear that I wouldn't show a soul...I am working on them, though. I mean, it's freaking hilarious. You all should check it out and make your own videos!! I will, however, post a picture I made on the website starring myself. Happy Furriday!

Kiddo

1 comment:

Everycat said...

That's very kind of you not to embarrass your humans Kiddo. Very kind indeedy.

Whicky

ICHCB

Visitor Map