Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday-No more Futon!

Hey everyone! We've been so busy 'round here getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas that I had no time to post yesterday. My people sold my futon!! It's okay, though, it was super old. Now I have to go back to napping on the couch. Or maybe I will finally get used to the papasan chair that they recently acquired.

...On a less depressing note; today is Mickey Mouse's birthday! Happy birthday Mickey Mouse! Also, 188 years ago today, Antarctica was discovered! Not that I would ever want to go there. Brrr!!!



3 comments:

Cory said...

They sold your futon? Did they even consult with you?

The Island Cats said...

Well, at least they didn't try to sell you with the futon!

Happy Birthday, Mickey Mouse...even if you are a mouse...

Everycat said...

Oh Kiddo! Time to lawyer up friend. Selling a chap's futon is against da law!

ICHCB

Visitor Map