Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day/Tuxie Tuesday

Veteran's Day



Happy Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day to all! Let's take a moment today to remember what our fine veteran's have gone through, throughout time, to get us to where we are today.



Tuxie Tuesday


I am so excited to be a part of the Tuxedo Gang Hideout, now! This blogging world is so great! I've never had so many furr-riends in my whole life! Oh! Also, I signed up for Secret Paws for the holidays and I encourage everyone else to do the same. It's going to be so cool! Click the link in the sidebar to go to the Secret Paws blog and participate!


3 comments:

Sara, Bebe and Iago said...

Hello Kiddo, You are a furry handsome Tuxie!

Sara and the Cafe Cats

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Welcome to the Tuxedo Gang Kiddo!! You are a very handsome Tuxedo Cat!
Your FL furiends,

Milo said...

I've signed up for Secret Paws too! And I've signed up for my new bruvfurr even though he doesn't arrive until 22nd Novemeber 9cos he's still at the cat recue centre til he has his injections - hahahaha!)

ICHCB

Visitor Map