Friday, December 5, 2008

Foremerly Feral Friday

Today, I am going to talk a little bit about my beans, Rachel and Evan. When I was just a wee boy (hard to imagine, but I really was small and one time!) Evan and Rachel rescued me from a life where I was destined to be feral, eat weird food, get into fights, and have nobody to love me. This means a great deal to me, and I don't know if I express my gratitude to them enough, so THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, RACHEL AND EVAN!
But the main reason for my bringing them up is, today the 5th day of December, 2008, after 9 years of courtship, Evan and Rachel are tying the knot!! I am so proud for them. And I believe a quote by Aristotle fits them best
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"

15 comments:

The Island Cats said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats to your beans, Rachel and Evan! They are furry special beans cuz they rescued you!!!

Everycat said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations to Rachel and Evan for tying the knot and also for being very good cat beans and giving you a great home!

Have a brilliant love filled weekend all of you!

Whicky, Angel, Oliver, Gerry & Mum

DEBRA said...

*clappin paws*

A big concats to Rachel and Evan and this is a very happy day...

purrs
Abby

Parker said...

ALLLLLLLRIGHT!
Love and marriage rock!
Best wishes to your peeps!

Cafe Cats said...

Concatulations to Rachel and Evan!

Aoise said...

Congratulations to your very special beans Rachel and Evan. Its nice to remember to thank our beans for giving us good loving homes.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations to your beans :-D That is wonderful news!

Laila and Minchie said...

Congratulations to your beans! You must be so excited!

ZOOLATRY said...

Many many happy years to you and best wishes today and always.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Concatulations Rachel and Evan...and espeshully yoo Kiddo! We wish dem happiness and love furever!

Cory said...

Congratulations to your beans and you Kiddo! That is lovely news!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Kiddo, it is furry nice to meet you! We want to say congratulations to Rachel and Evan on their wedding day, and wish them a life full of love and happiness. Oh, and by the way, you are quite the handsome tuxie boy ... our brother Max at the bridge was a handsome tuxie boy too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Congratulations to your Beans!!! We wish them long life and happy, happy days!! We are so glad you got a wonderful forever home!!
Your FL furiends,

Sweet Praline said...

Congrats to your beans! I am very happy that they gave you a great forever home.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations, Rachel and Evan. May you have a long and happy life together. And congratulations to you, too, Kiddo, for finding such a great forever home.

ICHCB

Visitor Map