Monday, December 29, 2008

Mancat Monday

Happy Monday everyone! My beans were gone to Arkansas all weekend, so I had the house to myself. Needless to say, I trashed it. They don't mind though, 'cause I am just so darn precious. I gave my blog a nice new manly makeover in honor of Mancat Monday and the end of Christmas.
So, an interesting fact, on today's date in 1845, Texas became the 28th state. Which is very exciting, because I love this state! I have never left this state since the day I was born...maybe I should go on vacation....
Don't forget to vote in my poll!
Kiddo

7 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Kiddo! We like the look of your blog! Real mancatly! And ya shudda told us you had the house to yourself all weekend...we wudda come over and helped you trash the place!

Cory said...

Yes, this is very man-cat denlike for sure! I voted in your poll and of course you should learn to sing...all cats should sing! Ii think we missed a great opportunity for a house trashing party.

Kiddo said...

I will have to have a party next time!
Kiddo

The Creek Cats said...

Kiddo we love the manly makeover you gave to your blog. Your header pic is wonderful and handsome!

Cafe Cats said...

Hey Kiddo, Really like the new blog look. Think it might be time to talk to Dad about fixin' ours up.

We did some good trashin' this weekend while Dad and Mom went to Grandma's too!

Baci

Everycat said...

Nice job on the house trashing Kiddo. We think you could get away with just about anything you wanted. We like your blog makeover too - that's a most excellent mancatly blue.

Wuudler

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Your Blog is very manly.. like old man manly never the less still manly :)
Are you trying to attract the older tweed wearing crowd? :P heheh

I voted in your poll :) I thinks you should learn to speak hooman, that way you can teach my Momma to talk kitty, she longs so badly to be able to communicate with us :)

V-V

ICHCB

Visitor Map