Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Caturday..and a dog too!

Last night, Rachel and Evan went to Evan's sister's house. My cousin Copper (the wolfie) and Oliver (the kitty, outside kitty) live over there. Rachel and Evan brought them their gifts from me and they were so excited. You can see in the picture there that Copper is already gnawing on his rope bone. Oliver is waiting until Christmas day to open his. He just loves Christmas so much, so he opens his presents only on Christmas day. And it's the only day of the year that he is allowed in the house! Rachel tried to get some better pictures of Oliver but he wouldn't be still. Every time she would squat down to take a picture of him, he would run towards her!



Yesterday, I found one of my gifts! Rachel left him (he's a squirrel) on the kitchen table. I thought she was busy in the other room, so I jumped up on the table to have a look-see. I could smell his catnip from the floor. I was just getting him all slobbery, when all-of-a-sudden, Rachel came towards me and shooed me away. She then wrapped him up and put him up high so I can't get to him. Oh well. Now, I know what I have to look forward to on Christmas!

Kiddo
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Ooooh! A Catnip Squirrel? We would love to have one of those to practice on!

Christine and FAZ said...

A catnip squirrel - Christmas heaven. FAZ

Cory said...

Oh fun! You got a sneak peak at your catnip squirrel! I still don't know what I'm getting since I think it' hidden in the garage where I can't go.

Everycat said...

Copper looks very pleased with his rope bone. We hope Oliver has somewhere warm to go in this cold weather like a nice warm barn filled with hay or something. I bet he loves being inside on Christmas Day and uwrapping his presents - why isn't he allowed in at other times?

Poor Kiddo, you should have hidden the nip squirrel and slobbered it up when Rachel and Evan were asleep! Nice try though mate.

Whicky Wuudler

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh Noes! Now your surprise is gone :(
Oh well it will still be fun to play with none the less :)
We wants to know too, why is he only allowed in the house once a year? Us Kittehs are clean and we get clod and lonely too you know? :(

V-V

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh boy, skwerrel! Why does Oliver live outside?

Aoise said...

Skirrel...I have a live skirrel in my garden. He comes and steals the birdies fud. Miewmie has boughted me a speshial cat stocking. I think it has tweets in it.
Does Oliver belong to anyone? Sounds like he needs a nice warm fireplace to snuggle in front of.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Kiddo, that has to be the bestest present ever! We are positive that Rachel didn't mind one bit at all that you got a sneak peek, because we know you will act all surprised when you get that catnip squirrel for the second time! Hee hee! We hope you had a fantastic weekend!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sunny's Mommy said...

You've got some cute cousins! Even if one of them is a woofie.

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

桂綸鎂May said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟

ICHCB

Visitor Map