Saturday, October 31, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
It was such a long, hard journey and we are all so glad to finally be here!!!
I have missed you all and will be posting more and coming around more as we get more settled into our home!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Missy Blue Eyes
To participate in Friends Friday please leave your blog address in the comments section!!Thanks, and happy FRIDAY!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Foreign (a/k/a female felines) Affairs... again, need we say more?
2. Cory, Secretary of Socks, recently returned from the battlefield and resplendent in
3. Cosmo, Chief Whip, ready to whip up green papers for all kittydom.
4. Fin, Secretary of the Interior. Working hard in the great outdoors to keep his tie in place and hat in hand.
5. Hansel, Secretary of Youth Affairs. The cabinet came to unilateral agreement that little Hans would be allowed to dress casual and age appropriate, and bring his "lovey" in case he needed to nap.
6. Kiddo, Minister of Housing, dressed perhaps a wee bit inappropriately; looking as if he himself resides in a penthouse with a litter box of pure gold.
7. Sweet Praline, Minister of Floofy Affairs. Charm and grace personified; with a special
curly-up-do, banded in gold ribbon, as a salute to Madame Coco.
8. Rocky, Chief of Staff. Obviously a bit tired from trying to keep everyone in line, the receiving line that is. Protocol, you know: get your hat and tie on Rocky and get going!
9. Zoey, attending for her supervisor Maggy who is unable to attend this evening. Zoey followed Sweet Praline's sage advice and did the curly-up do, accented by pearls just like
Coco is wearing.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Welcome to Friends Friday #3!!!
Friends Friday is for meeting new cats, dogs or other blogs and posting about your new-found friends on your blog!!!!
This week my friends are Cats In Maryland, Niko and Cloud. They are brother and sister and their birthday is July 2nd, 2008. That makes them just over seven months old! Niko and Cloud have fun contests on their blog such as The Cattion Contest and Funny Picture Friday.
Niko and Cloud at play
Niko and Clouds picture from cattion contest that I won. Exciting, eh?
Thanks, and happy FRIDAY!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
My new friend this week is Misha from The World According To Misha!
Misha lives in Auckland, New Zealand
He's smoother with the ladies than James Bond and has a butt that just won't quit. He is the foxiest feline in Freemans Bay. A true Russian Blue mancat extraordinaire. (I swiped that description from his blog..I can't claim the clever wording this time)
Cosmo's Picture:Misha lives with Cosmo, his big sister. Like me, Misha is an educated fellow who doesn't bother with baby talk or kitty speak. Soon after joining the cat blogosphere, Misha made headlines by starting the Cat President of the World nominations and elections. You should check them out today!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Hooray and good luck!
In other news.... I overheard the beans say the "kitten" word! Eek! I am going to have to compete for affection now? I hope not!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Friends Friday! Everyone who participates will be encouraged to visit new blogs on Fridays and post about their newfound friends! A big shout out to Kimo and Sabi for having their new friend new year contest that gave me this idea!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Happy Mancat Monday!
Friday, January 16, 2009
I have been a furry busy boy this week, so I have been missing you all!
I am so excited to announce that I have been made an "Offishul Repurrter" of the Cat Blogosphere! Exciting, right?
Ok, hate to chat and run but Rachel needs me to help with dinner!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
So, one of my Christmas presents was a nice new collar. My beans have been trying to get a good picture of me modeling it and it finally happened!
Isn't it nice? I've never worn a collar that didn't have flea juice on it. It is very stylish. I have thought about tying a bow to it so I can have a bow tie to go with my tux!!
Now, some interesting cat news...
Today, it has been drawn to my attention that the species gap between cats and mice has been bridged by a very sweet cat on YouTube. It is the end of all assumptions of hatred and war between cats and mice as we know it..
Take a look:
Very interesting indeed!
Happy Tuxie Tuesday!
Friday, January 9, 2009
First up, Tripper of http://tabbytrip.blogspot.com
Thursday, January 8, 2009
moar funny pictures