Monday, January 26, 2009

Mancat Monday- Vote Kiddo!


Hello all cats of the blogosphere and beyond. I have come to bring Purr-pose to us all. I have come to ensure you all know how incredibly important you all are to the world and that we can all create big change through our own seemingly small changes.

I will increase aid to feral and orphaned kitties.

I will increase awareness for spaying/neutering.

I will make Fancy Feast the mandatory dinner for all cats.


A VOTE FOR KIDDO IS A VOTE FOR PURRPOSE!

VOTE TODAY!

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Kiddo, you even LOOK presidential!

The Creek Cats said...

Kiddo we wish you all the best in your campaign! All the kitties on the ballot are fabulous!

Misha said...

I'm liking that idea about the Fancy Feast. I've already voted for myself, though...

The Crew said...

Mandatory Fancy Feast? You've got my vote.

Max S

PS By the way, I think we tuxies look best in red, which just happens to be my color!

DEBRA said...

Kiddo that is one fabulous picture of you...wow wish you the best in the eeeeelectshun.

purrs
Abby

The Island Cats said...

We want you all to win!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Kiddo, we wish you the best of luck with the election ... as Daisy said, you DO look presidential! Our Momma always wants to give you kissies when she sees your picture, as she is very partial to tuxies! But we are glad she is partial to meezers too ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Monkeys said...

You got our vote, Kiddo!

Fin said...

Very presidential Kiddo!

Cory said...

Oh Kiddo...I can't vote Kiddo...cause I voted...me. Uh oh, that was before I knew about the Fancy Feast.

Teri said...

Hi Kiddo,

It's Coco, that other curly cat that is running for Cat Prez. Wow, I had not visited your blog before and your handsomeness is beyond compare. This photo of you makes me weak in the knees. I think you would look great in your tux at one of the Inaugural Balls. If I don't win, could I go with you anyway?

ICHCB

Visitor Map