Monday, January 19, 2009

ManCat Monday

Check me out! The wonderfully creative Ann from Zoolatry made this fancy photo of me, ready for a night on the town. Any takers, Ladies? My beans say that Ann better watch out, though! Over the weekend they invested in some photo editing software! They think they will give Ann a run for her money, but I am pretty sure she's been doing this a while! I mean, look at her amazing work! We shall see. We shall see. Pretty soon I am going to put up my new header, too that Ann created for me. I think her and Maggy and Zoey are really swell!
Happy Mancat Monday!
Kiddo

9 comments:

Everycat said...

Just need a cane and some tap shoes now Kiddo and those lady cats will be queing around the block for a dance with you!

Whicky

The Island Cats said...

Kiddo...that's a great pic! You've got your tophat (you already had the tail!)

The Zoolatry human is purrty talented! We can't wait to see what your mom can do...our mom has some software like that but has been too lazy to learn it!

Parker said...

If I knew how to wolf whistle, I would!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is purrfect for you! She does wonderful graphics.

Daisy said...

Oh Kiddo, the great thing about it is how well she has captured your essence! It's awesome!

DEBRA said...

Kiddo

Fred Astarie better step aside!

purrs
Abby

Cory said...

Can I be your Ginger Rogers? I mean Ginger said she already has the name...but I think I can dance better...

The Monkeys said...

Very dapper and handsome!

VampyVictor said...

OH wow! How much does that suit you!!

You better watch out a cause my Momma wants to reach in a dance around with you.. I hate it when she does that...

pes: I think those colours are for an old man.. we thinks something strong, like a royal blues and golds, or maybe rich greens... you know strong colours to show off your colours :)

V-V

ICHCB

Visitor Map