1. Madame Coco, our beautiful, ever elegant Cat President of the World (and Minister of Frootbat Affairs... need we say more) is escorted by the Honorable Sir Misha, the esteemed Vice Cat President of the World. Sir Misha also serves in the capacity of Minister of
Foreign (a/k/a female felines) Affairs... again, need we say more?
2. Cory, Secretary of Socks, recently returned from the battlefield and resplendent in
3. Cosmo, Chief Whip, ready to whip up green papers for all kittydom.
4. Fin, Secretary of the Interior. Working hard in the great outdoors to keep his tie in place and hat in hand.
5. Hansel, Secretary of Youth Affairs. The cabinet came to unilateral agreement that little Hans would be allowed to dress casual and age appropriate, and bring his "lovey" in case he needed to nap.
6. Kiddo, Minister of Housing, dressed perhaps a wee bit inappropriately; looking as if he himself resides in a penthouse with a litter box of pure gold.
7. Sweet Praline, Minister of Floofy Affairs. Charm and grace personified; with a special
curly-up-do, banded in gold ribbon, as a salute to Madame Coco.
8. Rocky, Chief of Staff. Obviously a bit tired from trying to keep everyone in line, the receiving line that is. Protocol, you know: get your hat and tie on Rocky and get going!
9. Zoey, attending for her supervisor Maggy who is unable to attend this evening. Zoey followed Sweet Praline's sage advice and did the curly-up do, accented by pearls just like
Coco is wearing.